We conduct Estate Agency on a client-focused basis which means you have only one point of contact and can build a relationship with your chosen Associate who will truly understand your needs.
As the main case handler and responsible for the whole process from marketing your property to sale and completion, RIGHT-STEP Associates are able to give you the truly personal service you deserve and avoid delays, confusion and frustration that may arise when dealing with multiple persons and departments.
The selling process starts with an in-person market appraisal of your property (Valuation) by your local property expert. We shall have a look around the property, take quick measurements then sit down with you and go through the valuation of your property, explain the market trends and go through the services we offer. We shall also ask you a set of qualifying questions to best understand your needs and circumstances. Once completed we shall issue you with a detailed market valuation report.
When you are ready to market your property, in line with anti-money laundering regulations you will be required to supply Proof of ownership, Proof of Identification, Proof of Address from all legal owners and Sign an Agency agreement to legally allow us to market your property.
Your property is one of your most valuable assets, so it deserves a marketing campaign that reflects its worth. That is why we instruct a specialist Innovating property marketing company to collect the marketing materials for your property. This company shall create the following:
- Photography The professional property imagery is carried out by using professional photography equipment, effective lighting, positioning, editing software in order to capture your home in its best possible light as the better your property looks, the more buyers it will attract.
- Floorplan A floor plan is a visual representation of the layout and scale of a property, showing a view from above, of the relationships between rooms, spaces, traffic patterns, and other physical features at one level of a structure. Floor plans are a fundamental piece of your property marketing.
- Virtual tour A virtual tour is a 360-degree digital walkthrough simulation of the entire property that is created using state of the art 360 photography equipment, it gives the ability to transform real-life spaces into a digital guided tour to e-walk through the entire property.
- Detailed descriptions A detailed description of your property shall be created, Highlighting the properties condition, key benefits, going into detail regarding the local area and adding comments by the owner.
Marketing is a crucial part of the process and we ensure that your property is exposed to the maximum number of buyers.
As the majority of homebuyers begin their initial home search via the internet, it is essential that we are able to reach them as quickly as possible with the highest quality presentation of your property via our extensive marketing strategies:
- Website Our own state of the art website easily accessible via all types of devices giving the ability to all potential buyer to view your property, ask question and book viewing all direct from our website 24/7.
- Property portals As part of the online marketing, we ensure your property is on all the top property portals, such as Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation which also include a network of partnered sites.
- Social media We also take advantage of social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, using the targeted marketing process we ensure your property receives the exposure it deserves as these sites are constantly in the top 10 visited sites nationwide.
- Shared listing system With the RIGHT-STEP Real Estate shared listing system we are able to give the opportunity for local and national agents to work with us and introduce buyers to your property, as a result of this system we are able to give your property the maximum exposure possible and at no extra cost to you.By working together with other property professionals, we believe we can achieve the highest success rate for our clients.
- Database Using a state-of-the-art bespoke real estate CRM system, we are able to market your property to thousands of potential buyers actively looking to purchase that have registered their interest with us.
- Traditional A high percentage of all trade is through traditional marketing like agency boards and our unique boards are sure to attract some attention to your property.Brochures are another great traditional method and our raft lush descriptions and bespoke brochures are sure to capture the hearts and minds of your perfect buyer.We are also able to create a vast amount of footfall via our high-street office where we will market your property on the shopfront, this is a highly effective way to increase interest in your property.
We only conduct accompanied viewings therefore giving every property and buyer full professional presentation by a property expert. We also thereby greatly increase your security and the security of your home and possessions. By accompanying all buyers, we give your property all the attention it deserves to get the best possible price.
Through the RIGHT-STEP Real Estate Open Houses we have pioneered and perfected a special event that serves the best interests of both sellers and potential buyers at the same time.
Our comprehensive marketing campaign builds up to an event where the seller enjoys the invaluable luxury of showcasing their home just once, ensuring all the most motivated buyers see the property in the best possible light.
Potential buyers feel relaxed and can take their time having a good look at what may become their new home, they can speak openly about their plans and take in all the benefits the home has to offer.
This type of event gives you the opportunity to show off your home to a larger audience and creates a wonderful competitive buzz around your property and could be your perfect path to receiving the best possible price in the quickest time.
The way RIGHT-STEP Real estate operates means that you have the best estate agents in your area working for you offering a better customer service experience.
Unlike most other agents this includes being available 7 days a week and outside the standard office hours to conduct viewings, negotiate with potential purchasers, communicate with vendors regarding feedback, offers and so on.
We will ensure any interested applicant goes through a pre-qualification process to highlight their current circumstance, asking the relevant question regarding their financial circumstance in order to make a tentative assessment of their ability to purchase, this step is key to avoid any unnecessary actions that do not produce a benefit to the Seller.
While conducting a property viewing your skilled RIGHT-STEP Associate shall begin a dialogue with the potential purchasers, going into a detailed Information exchange to understand their needs and wants and ensure they have all the relevant information of the property to make an informed decision before beginning the bargain and concluding of the negotiation to obtain an offer.
Marketing your property and finding a buyer is only half the job. Once an offer is negotiated and accepted, the sales progression process shall begin and is a very important part of the sales process. We monitor your sale from the offer right up to the point of move-in. By keeping in touch with both parties, communicating with conveyancing solicitors, mortgage advisers, lenders etc, we speed up the process, iron out any issues that may arise before they become a problem, and generally free you from a lot of the stress that is normally associated with selling a property.